Indian Political Parties List : Have you ever thought what are the number of regional parties in India till year 2017? You will be shocked to know the founder and history of regional parties in India. Have a look at it below.
India has a multi-party approach and regional parties in India with consciousness accorded to national and state and District degree parties. The fame is reviewed periodically by using the Election commission of India.An different political parties that desire to contest regional, state or country wide elections are required to be registered by means of the Election commission of India (ECI). Registered events are upgraded as well-known national or state level events founded upon function standards. A famous occasion enjoys privileges like reserved social gathering image, free broadcast time on state run television and radio, consultation in setting of election dates and giving inputs in surroundings electoral ideas and regulations.
This record is according to the Indian basic election, 2014 and Legislative assembly elections and any party intending to State or country wide get together popularity need to fulfil at least one of the vital worried criteria. In addition, national and state parties have to fulfill these stipulations for all subsequent Lok Sabha or State elections, or else they lose their reputation. As per cutting-edge e-newsletter from Election fee(13th Dec 2016 and 5 could 2017), the total number of parties registered was 1841, with 7 countrywide, forty nine state and 1785 unrecognised parties (regional parties in India).
All registered events contesting elections ought to pick an emblem from a list of to be had symbols supplied with the aid of the EC. All 29 states of the country together with the union territories of Puducherry and the countrywide Capital Territory of Delhi have elected governments unless President’s rule is imposed under certain conditions.
7 Recognized National Indian Political Parties List:
50 Recognized State Indian Political Parties List:
||Aam Aadmi Party
||All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
||All India Forward Bloc
||All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen
||All India N.R. Congress
||All India United Democratic Front
||Lock and key
||All Jharkhand Students Union
||Asom Gana Parishad
||Biju Janata Dal
||Bodoland People’s Front
||Desiya Murpokku Dravida Kazhagam
||Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam
||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry
||Goa Forward Party
||Hill State People’s Democratic Party
||Indian National Lok Dal
||Om Prakash Chautala
||Indian Union Muslim League
||Panakkad Sayed Hyderali Shihab Thangal
||Jammu & Kashmir National Conference
||Jammu & Kashmir
||Jammu & Kashmir National Panthers Party
||Jammu & Kashmir
||Jammu and Kashmir People’s Democratic Party
||Jammu & Kashmir
||Inkpot and pen
||Janata Dal (Secular)
||H.D. Deve Gowda
||Lady farmer carrying paddy on her head
||Janata Dal (United)
||Jharkhand Mukti Morcha
||Bow and arrow
||Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantrik)
||Babu Lal Marandi
||Karnataka Janata Paksha
||Padmanabha Prasanna Kumar
||symbol not decided yet
||Kerala Congress (M)
||Lok Janshakti Party
||Ram Vilas Paswan
||Maharashtra Navnirman Sena
||Maharashtrawadi Gomantak Party
||Mizo National Front
||Mizoram People’s Conference
||Naga People’s Front
||National People’s Party
||Pattali Makkal Katchi
||G. K. Mani
||Peoples Democratic Alliance
||Bd. Behring Anal
||People’s Party of Arunachal
||Rashtriya Janata Dal
||Lalu Prasad Yadav
||Rashtriya Lok Dal
||Rashtriya Lok Samta Party
||Revolutionary Socialist Party
||T. J. Chandrachoodan
||Kerala, West Bengal
||Spade and stoker
||Shiromani Akali Dal
||Sukhbir Singh Badal
||Bow and arrow
||Sikkim Democratic Front
||Pawan Kumar Chamling
||Sikkim Krantikari Morcha
||Prem Singh Tamang
||Telangana Rashtra Samithi
||Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao
||Telangana, Andhra Pradesh
||Telugu Desam Party
||N. Chandra Babu Naidu
||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
||United Democratic Party
||YSR Congress Party
||Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy
||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana
||Karnataka Pragnyavanta Janata Paksha
||Hand with folded fingers
40 Unrecognized Registered Notable Indian Political Parties List:
Major Indian Political Parties list:
Indian National Congress | Indian Political Party
Foundation and Transient History of Indian National Congress (INC)
- Based in 1885 by means of members of the occultist action Theosophical Society. Allan Octavian Hume, Dadabhai Naoroji, Dinshaw Wacha, Wyomesh Chandra Bannerjee, Surendranath Banerjee, Manmohan Ghose, Mahadev Govind Rahade and William Wedderburn.
- As the foremost participant within the Indian Independence movement, Over 15 million contributors and the over 70 million individuals from the Indian national Congress (INC) to constituents in its wrestle against British colonial rule in India. So it grew to be strong in India.
- Has been India’s dominant political get together, led via the Nehru-Gandhi household for probably the most section. Foremost challenges for the occasion management hand began submit-Nehru but been extra distinguished not too long ago.
- Has ruled the nation for 55 of the 67 years.
- In addition, A majority of the prevailing political events in India have shaped out of
- Breaks or splits from the NIC.
- So the present Indian countrywide Congress (INC) generally contains the INC(Indira)
- party which used to be formed in 1969.
- Pan-India outlook and self-proclaimed “Secular” bias.
- Traditionally, Indian country wide Congress (INC) has supported and encouraged in favour of farmers, labourers, worker’s unions, and devout and ethnic minorities.
- Also in favour of the legislation and manage of industry and finance, taking cues from the socialist movements within the then united states at the time of independence.
- Had been instrumental n rolling out of the objectives laid at the time of independence. So It laid emphasis on technology, education, and progress for overall long-term development of India. Similarly, IITs, IISc, IIMs, ISRO, DRDO, BARC are excellent examples of the same.
- In addition, major planks include reduction of poverty and illiteracy and robust aid to the weaker section of the society.
- Have been instrumental in rolling out the huge-scale reforms like RTI, RTE, food protection bill, Land Acquisition invoice, NREGA, insurance invoice, FDI, decontrol of fuel costs and dismantling of fuel subsidies.
Bhartiya Janta Party | Indian Political Party
Foundation and Transient History of Bharatiya Janata party (BJP)
- Based in 1980, the BJP is India’s biggest occasion in terms of illustration.It is the 2nd biggest occasion in the more than a few state assemblies.
- The BJP has its roots within the Bharatiya Janta Sangh (BJS) established through Dr. Shyama Prasad Mookherjee in 1951 to help the Hindu nationalist intent. The BJS was once commonly regarded because the political arm of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS).
- After Mukherjee’s premature death, Deendayal Upadhyaya developed up the BJS by using elevating a band of dedicated employees & grooming future political chief like Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Lal Krishna Advani, etc.So A immense majority of the social gathering workers, together with Upadhyaya himself, have been derived from the RSS.
- In 1980, the leaders and staff of the former BJS situated the BJP, with AB Vajpayee as its first president.
- The BJP led the national govt along with a coalition of parties of the country wide Democratic Alliance (1998 to 2004), with Atal Bihari Vajpayee as top Minister, hence making it the primary non-Congress govt to final a full time period in office.
- From 2004-2014, the BJP was once the fundamental opposition celebration in the parliament.
- In 2014, BJP was elected as the single biggest social gathering in Lok Sabha election with the bulk. In the end, They bought 280 seats out of 543 seats. Narendra Modi grew to become the 14th high Minister of India.
- Usual supporters have been Hindu voters in North India, formative years voters, urban citizens & expert middle category and upper Castes.
- The rank-and-file management of BJP is essentially derived from the leading members of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and its millions of co-workers.
- It additionally continues pleasant family members and links with other Sangh Parivar firms. Companies are Vishwa Hindu Parishad and Swadeshi Jagaran Manch (an organization promoting fiscal protectionism).
Samajwadi Party | Indian Political Party
Foundation and Transient History of Samajwadi Party (SP)
- The Samajwadi social gathering was once one of the crucial a few parties that emerged when the Janata Dal (humans’s League), fragmented into a couple of regional events.
- After that, got here into existence on October 4, 1992, in Lucknow below the leadership of Mulayam Singh Yadav.
- When you consider that 1992, they have got come to power in Uttar Pradesh twice – 1993 and then again in 2003.
- Most of the time represents the interests of alternative Backward lessons (OBCs).
- Known for their overtures & appeasement of the Muslim electorate also.
Aam Aadmi Party | Indian Political Party
Foundation and Transient History of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
- The foundation of the AAP can be traced to the change of opinion between Arvind Kejriwal and Anna Hazare, social activists who were concerned in crew Anna, a strand of the anti-corruption action for Jan Lokpal invoice that had received momentum in India for the period of 2011 and 2012. Hazare desired to keep the action politically neutral however Kejriwal considered that direct involvement in politics was once indispensable due to the fact that attempts to acquire development involving the Jan Lokpal invoice through talks with current political events had, in his opinion, executed nothing.
- Hazare and Kejriwal agreed on 19 September 2012 that their variations involving a role in politics have been irreconcilable. Kejriwal had help from some anti-corruption action events, such as Prashant Bhushan and Shanti Bhushan. Kiran Bedi and Santosh Hegdebut had been opposed. After that, On 2 October, Kejriwal announced that he was forming a political party and that he supposed the formal launch to be on 26 November.
- 26 November is the launching time of the get together. In March 2013 it used to be the inserted as a political party by means of the Election commission of India.
- Indian politics has obvious the stunning upward thrust of parties in the past however what makes the AAP extraordinary is the span of its geographical and political attain.
- Despite the fact that, it’s neither regional like N.T. Rama Rao’s Telugu Desam occasion, which stormed to power in Andhra Pradesh in 1983 less than a yr after it was situated, nor sectional, just like the Bahujan Samaj get together that grew rapidly with the help of Dalits in Utter Pradesh. The AAP’s origins lie in a single difficulty that troubles all Indians, whether or not poor, core classification or rich – corruption. And the celebration’s leadership has broadened the ambit of this obstacle by using focusing on the wider set of causes which have led to money-making and rent-looking for on a massive scale.Nevertheless, Kejriwal has made the link between crony capitalism and institutional reform, pushing for structural changes and transparency in public associations, chiefly these dealing with law enforcement. This ideology led to the upward thrust and status of Arvind Kejriwal and AAP.
- Additionally, Arvind Kejriwal came more into the limelight when he declared that he’s going to contest in opposition to Modi in the Varanasi Constituency for the duration of Lok Sabha Elections 2014.
- The party’s major supporter base is in North India.So that Delhi, Haryana, and Punjab grew to be the hub of It.
- In Delhi elections, all the formative years and elder individuals, Industrialists and Peasants voted to AAP. It’s most trendy on account that of the frustration of people closer to corruption.
What are your views about Indian Political Parties list ? Do you have any knowledge about Regional Parties in India? Let us know in comments.